We have a school uniform at Grove Park Primary School, which is based on the colours royal blue, white and grey and we expect all children to come to school dressed in school uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan / grey skirt or trousers / white polo shirt or blouse / black shoes
In the summer, girls may wear a light-weight, blue-and-white-checked dress and the boys may wear grey shorts.
The following items can be purchased online through our supplier School Trends:
- royal blue sweatshirt with the school logo
- royal blue cardigans with the school logo
- long or short sleeved white polo shirt with the school logo
- T-shirts in white with the school logo (PE)
- royal blue hoodies (PE)
The following items must be purchased from school:
- royal blue book bags with the school logo
- royal blue PE bags with the school logo
- royal blue backpacks (for KS2 only) with the school logo
Grey trousers are available from many children’s clothes shops, larger supermarkets and many department stores. Shoes are also of importance and the emphasis here is on safety. Please send your child to school in sensible, flat-heeled black shoes. (Trainers are not acceptable as school shoes.)
Children need to have black shorts, a white T-shirt, white socks and trainers for Physical Education and games (not Nursery or Reception).
All items of clothing worn to school should be clearly labelled with the child’s full name.
PE Kit: Please make sure that your child always has their PE kit in school (black shorts, white T shirt and black trainers – all clearly labelled with their name). This should be kept in a clearly marked PE bag (not a carrier bag) on their peg.
Lost Property: There is a big ‘bin’ in the playground under the shelter, where any lost jumpers etc end up. If you lose any items such as keys or jewellery, it’s always worth asking in the office, although children are strongly discouraged from wearing any jewellery to school.